Haiku and Senryu will be accepted.
• Entries must be previously unpublished, nor entered in our
previous Haiku competitions.
• Entries are limited to 5 per entrant and must all be on one A4
paper. The name of the poet must be included at the bottom of
• A separate sheet must have name and contact details.
• The contact sheet must also list the first line of each poem.
• Font size to be at least 22pt.
• Any font style is acceptable.
• Entries will be judged purely on the text.
• Any pictures or decorations must fit on the page with the Haiku.
Entries OPEN on Monday 21 July , and CLOSE at 6pm Thursday
Entries will not be accepted outside these dates.
Submit entries marked “ HAIKU 2008 ” :
Deliver… to the City of Perth Library, 573 Hay St Perth
Post … GPO Box C120 Perth 6839
Email … email@example.com
Emailed poems must be sent as a word document attachment
Prizes : 1st - $ 75, 2nd - $ 50, 3rd - $40
Winners will be listed in the Library on Monday 1 September andon Library’s web page .
Entries will be displayed on the Poetry Wall in the Library Monday 1 September - Saturday 13 September 2008
Haiku will not be returned unless accompanied with a stamped, self - addressed envelope